We are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Administrator to join our Global Regulatory Affairs department based in Mechelen. This varied administrative role may involve but not will be limited to the following tasks:-
- Respond to staff requests for administrative support as needed
- Provide administrative support to the Regulatory team including printing/photocopying of large submissions, Ministry of Health (MOH) and Central Ethics Committee (CEC)
- Co-ordination of document translations with PRAs global vendors
- Schedule meetings and provide support at meetings to include webex recordings and minute taking.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, databases, spreadsheets, logs, etc
- Maintain client specific filing systems and portal management retrieve information from files when needed, and perform data entry
- Distributes incoming mail and coordinate outgoing mail, including courier services and inter-office mail distribution
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Good written and verbal communication skills, pro-activity, determination, positive attitude and perseverance
- You will have excellent co-ordination, organisational and analytical skills and have the ability to multi task effectively, along with being a confident communicator who can easily prioritise tasks
- Be a good team player
- A good aptitude for IT systems and MS office applications
- Previous established experience with in the industry
- Fluent written and spoken English, French and Dutch
Together with a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive range of benefits and an excellent working environment. As we continue to expand, there will be career opportunities on a truly global scale.