Providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. But innovation just for the sake of innovation isn’t why we do it. Side-by-side with our clients, we strive to move drug discovery forward, to help them develop lifesaving and life-improving drugs. We help change people’s lives for the better every single day. It’s who we are. And it’s who you could be too.
Working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you’ll be at the heart of our client’s innovation.
As Clinical Research Associate, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients, a company that values performance, recognizes merit and has a high focus on quality. This environment encourages innovation, individuality and embraces people that want to be a part of it.
The Clinical Research Associate is ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites and monitoring activities for assigned clinical studies throughout the trial lifecycle. Key responsibilities include:
* Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies, with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out, in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
* Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
* Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and working diligently to relevant guidelines.
You will be involved in challenging and complex clinical projects in Oncology (phases I, II and III).
An experienced, ambitious self-starter looking for the opportunity to prove yourself in an embedded role at a top three pharmaceutical company.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
* Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
* A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
* You will be educated to degree level in a life science discipline or be a licensed healthcare professional.
*An exposure to Oncology for at least one year is a MUST
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com