At PRA, we don’t make our 15000+ people great. It’s the other way around. As we have grown to a top-5 CRO, we have maintained the feel of a small company, dedicated to collaboration and passion for what we do. We always have a desire to keep seeking new and better ways to operate. We don’t settle for the same old ways. Our passion for improving patient lives worldwide permeates all that we do. Put simply, we care.
As a Contracts Associate Lead you will be working as part of an international team of attorneys and contract professionals responsible for the drafting, negotiating and processing of agreements with clinical sites. As Contract Associate Lead you will:
* Serve as the study-specific point of contact with the PRA project team and sponsor’s legal team on contract and budget matters.
* On a project basis, set the parameters for and lead the progress of the contracts process across a region of countries, coordinating the work of Contracts Associates.
* Serve as point of escalation for sites that are unresponsive or slow to negotiate and use your industry knowledge to expedite the process.
* Monitor and assist with the delivery of all study CTAs to achieve outputs according to delivery timelines and standards detailed with Sponsor.
* Provide substantive guidance, monitoring, and support regarding CTA deliverables, including undertaking activities identified in the Governance Plan.
Engaging, motivating and you lead by example.
The contracting activity supported by this team is fast-paced, with short deadlines and quick turnaround times. Therefore, you must be capable of managing their workload and priorities to meet business requirements in a timely manner. Experience in the CRO or pharmaceutical industry is essential.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.