Providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. But innovation just for the sake of innovation isn’t why we do it. Side-by-side with our clients, we strive to move drug discovery forward, to help them develop life-saving and life-improving drugs. We help change people’s lives for the better every single day. It’s who we are. And it’s who you could be too.
Working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you’ll be at the heart of our client’s innovation.
As a Site Manager (Clinical Research Associate), you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients, a company that values performance, recognises merit and has a high focus on quality. This environment encourages innovation, individuality and embraces people that want to be a part of it.
Working within one of PRA’s client-dedicated programs you will be fully-aligned to one sponsor, performing your role in accordance with their clinical SOP’s, with access to their internal systems and technology platforms. Key responsibilities in this role include:
• Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out according to sponsor SOP’s.
• Planning and conducting various site visits (feasibility, site selection, interim and close-out) in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
• Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
• Preparing for and attending investigator meetings, coordinating the timely shipment and the subsequent proper storage and accountability of clinical supplies and following-up of drug safety issues.
Quality-focused, ambitious and a relationship-builder.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
• Prior experience of performing independent monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
• Prior working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
• Fluency in English is an absolute requirement, as well as an ability to communicate effectively with others and manage your time effectively.
• You will be Medical Doctor
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com