Senior Clinical Data Coordinator
Location: Shanghai, Beijing, Dalian
PRA Health Sciences is an award winning CRO.
We are proud to have won Pharma Times 'Clinical Research Company of the Year' in 2017 for the fourth consecutive year. We aren’t winning these awards by chance; PRA is being recognised industry-wide for our dedication to the future of clinical development. Most importantly for you, at PRA we recognise that our success is down to our people.
PRA's Clinical Data Management team has some exciting growth plans for 2018, therefore we are looking for Senior Data Coordinators to join our team. The Senior Clinical Data Coordinator leads the development and implementation of clinical data management project deliverables. Key responsibilities in this role include:
* Review of the clinical data for subjects enrolled in clinical research protocols.
* Execution of the data validation programs and reports to facilitate data review.
* Ensuring timely generation and tracking of data queries.
* Clear communication of queries to investigational sites.
* Effective Interaction with investigational sites and/or Clinical Research Associates during the query resolution process.
* Ensuring correction of clinical databases in accordance with edit specifications, and in response to query replies.
* As a Lead CDC for one or more projects
o Organising clinical data review tasks for Clinical Data Coordinators assigned to the study.
o Communicate quality control results and identify and resolve systematic issues.
o Ability to communicate project issues at both a summary and detail level to Lead Data Managers (LDM) and functional management.
o Evaluate assigned CDCs by metric based study results and task effectiveness; making assignment adjustments within the study team and providing communication to the FM team.
* Completion of quality control steps.
* Following database closure procedures for freezing, locking, and unlocking clinical databases.
* Reconciliation of external data
Life Science degree qualified, driven by quality, a strong communicator and show initiative.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through continued training, development and support. To be successful in this position you will have:
* BSc Life Science degree with solid experience working within a CRO and or the pharmaceutical industry
* Prior experience as a Clinical Data Coordinator
* Strong experience with at least one of the data management systems
* Experience in most study tasks
* Comfortable working within a project team and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com