PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
People don’t come to PRA to witness the future of clinical development, they come to shape it. With an average of more than 6 former employees returning to PRA each month we can confidently say that the grass is greener at PRA. Come join the movement and discover your passion, your purpose, your PRA.
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a prestigious organization, specialising in a niche rare disease, complemented by a pipeline in other therapeutic areas, including oncology. A company that is driving the next generation of patient treatment, where individuals are empowered to work with autonomy and ownership. This is an exciting time to be a part of this new program.
For this home-based position fully embedded to our client, the Clinical Trial Assistant plays a key role in the success of global clinical trials at a local level. The tasks undertaken by a CTA are varied and can include:
· Providing ongoing administrative support to other members of the clinical study team, supporting other clinical colleagues in tracking study progress
· Collaborating with site staff to ensure clinical trials are being run according to the protocol
· Document management, tracking, electronic filing and review
· Ensuring studies are run according to ICH GCP and other applicable regulations at site
· Organising meetings
· Managing the delivery of non-drug related study supplies
· Supporting the study start up process locally
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will have the opportunity to experience the full lifecycle of a project and genuinely contribute to drug development and improving patients’ lives.
Detail-orientated, passionate and reliable.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
· A relevant educational background, either in life-sciences or as a licensed healthcare professional
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Proficiency in MS Office
· The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
· A quality-focused mindset
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.