One thing we all have in common is the drive to produce great results for our clients and to advance treatment options available to patients worldwide. We always have a desire to keep seeking new and better ways to operate, to achieve these results. Enter: the Strategic Solutions Division.
Leveraging the advantages of working for a top-5 CRO, whilst simultaneously working fully-dedicated to a leading pharma company, will guarantee that the results you help accomplish in drug development are matched by your own career achievements.
As a Site Activation Manager, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a prestigious organization, specialising in a niche rare disease, complemented by a pipeline in other therapeutic areas, including oncology. A company that is driving the next generation of patient treatment, where individuals are empowered to work with autonomy and ownership. This is an exciting time to be a part of this new program.
Working directly with investigative sites across the country, the Site Activation Manager plays a fundamental role in our client’s drug development process. The main focus will be working independently to manage the study start-up activities at a country level.
Reporting directly to the Site Activation Strategist, the key tasks will include:
· Collaborating with the Project Manager to define the site activation strategy and develop timelines
· Manage submissions including the coordination of submissions packages, responding to EC queries
· Manage confidentiality agreements with sites
· Hold accountability for the exchange and tracking of study documents and translations, including quality checking, delegating some of these tasks to a CTA when appropriate
· Providing study updates to the wider project team
· Proactively identify and resolve any site challenges, and implement mitigation plans to any risks to study start-up, identifying trends and triaging issues as needed
· Build productive working relationships with investigative sites
Interfacing with other key stakeholders in the business including the medical team and project management, the Site Activation Manager’s expertise will be called upon to work independently, taking ownership for study start-up and adopting an autonomous approach to decision-making.
Organised, confident and quick to learn.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
· A proven track record of success in study start-up activities in either a CRO or pharmaceutical company, including submissions, managing timelines and driving delivery
· The ability to identify risk and make decisions
· Fluency in English, Dutch and French
· The ability to communicate confidently and learn quickly are also key attributes.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com