Responsible for successfully providing data management deliverables that meet internal and external client needs.
• Advanced knowledge of computerized information systems and standard application software (Windows, MS Office).
• Understands clinical data management systems or electronic data capture software.
• Advanced understanding of clinical data management and each function as it relates to data management.
• Expertise in all aspects of the life cycle of a data management study.
• Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for various technologies or processes.
• Performs duties at a high standard with limited supervision.
• 7 years of data management experience
• Bachelor’s degree
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.