As a top five CRO, we have worked on 100+ marketed drugs across several therapeutic areas and conducted the pivotal or supportive trials that led to FDA and/or international regulatory approval of 45+ such drugs.
At PRA Health Sciences, providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. From full service clinical development to the pioneering Embedded SolutionsTM model, PRA provides a broad spectrum of solutions that meet the demands of a diverse marketplace.
At PRA, borders do not create boundaries. PRA’s success is dependent upon our ability to attract and retain a talented team of diverse professionals. Our growing workforce is comprised of over 10,000 employees, spanning 13 time zones across six continents and who speak more than 30 languages – yet operate in unison as one worldwide PRA community.
Due to expansion, we are seeking a bright and ambitious Recruitment Resourcer to join our expanding APAC Recruitment team based in BJ China
Using perseverance and sound judgment, you will source candidates on an international basis and aim to engage with the best talent in the industry by:
- Developing a continual pipeline of quality candidates across the APAC region
- Developing new and innovative approaches to attract quality candidates using a variety of networking tools
- Utilising CV search functions from a variety of job boards
- Utilising and updating our internal candidate database
- Meeting with the team weekly to discuss new requirements
- Being an integral part of the Recruitment Team and assisting where necessary with ad hoc tasks
- You will also conduct brief telephone interviews and assess candidates for their suitability to join PRA Health Sciences
You’ll be a tenacious self-starter with the ability to take the initiative to find the best candidates. Strong communication skills and a proactive nature are essential and you must be able to speak confidently to people at all levels.
Fluent English is required and any other additional language skills are an advantage. You will be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment. We will provide full training and the opportunity to develop within a truly international organisation.
Experience in recruitment is not essential but would be a great advantage. This role would suit a current In-House Resourcer or an Agency Resourcer / Recruiter looking to move in to Internal Recruitment role.
At PRA, we acknowledge the importance of our employees at our organisation and as such our benefits include a competitive salary and a range of benefits. We also offer the opportunity to work in a supportive environment where we encourage and nurture professional development and growth.