At PRA, we don’t make our 15000+ people great. It’s the other way around. As we have grown to a top-5 CRO, we have maintained the feel of a small company, dedicated to collaboration and passion for what we do.
We always have a desire to keep seeking new and better ways to operate. We don’t settle for the same old ways. Our passion for improving patient lives worldwide permeates all that we do. Put simply, we care.
PRA’s global programming team is steadily expanding and due to recent promotions we are looking to hire Senior Statistical Programmers.
The global programming management team are consistently focused on identifying and retaining industry leading talent. Using a supportive and engaged management style they will provide a focus for staff development alongside an effective work/life balance. The successful candidate will assist with the delivery of projects as Statistical Programmer (ADaM and TFL focused). Key responsibilities in this role include:
* Demonstrate SAS programming expertise through the development/QC of ADaM/Analysis Datasets and TFLs
* Depending upon experience, demonstrate leadership skills in the coordination of analysis and reporting activities for statistical programming projects
* Depending upon experience, provide input to and/or develop clinical trial reporting documentation to support the analysis and reporting activities for statistical programming projects
* Contribute to departmental initiatives which identify process or tool developments to continuously increase project quality and/or efficiency
Delivery focused and an innovative leader.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
* Degree qualified and demonstrable experience working within a CRO and or pharmaceutical industry
* Expertise in SAS and solid CDISC knowledge
* Strong project leadership skills and have excellent communication skills
You will be frequently collaborating within multi-cultural global teams, so will need to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, exhibit pro-active teamwork alongside a positive attitude, and maintain up-to-date industry awareness and understanding of regulation/standards.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com