Providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. But innovation just for the sake of innovation isn’t why we do it. Side-by-side with our clients, we strive to move drug discovery forward, to help them develop life-saving and life-improving drugs. We help change people’s lives for the better every single day. It’s who we are. And it’s who you could be too.
Working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you’ll be at the heart of our client’s innovation.
As a Clinical Project Manager, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a client with which PRA shares a culture of innovation, flexibility and a common vision of bringing life-improving drugs to market. Leading by example, you can set the standard of excellence and enjoy a challenging career in this exclusive program.
Naturally, as a Project Manager you will be instrumental in the design, implementation, delivery and reporting of clinical research projects, ensuring they happen on time and to budget. Key responsibilities will include:
* Operational organization and management of the global cross-functional study team for complex single and multi-center, regional or global studies in patients. This will also include Proof of Concept (PoC) studies and third party vendor management.
* Communication of study status and escalation of relevant deviations and issues concerning e.g. timelines, budget, recruitment, patient safety, protocol compliance is also fundamental to this role.
* Support of the development of the study budget and responsibility in order to achieve budget targets.
* Selection and supervision of external suppliers in cooperation with the cross-functional team.
* Selection of clinical sites including feasibility assessment of the study together with the cross-functional team.
* Organization and monitoring of submissions to EC/IRBs, HAs and local authorities.
* Surveillance of the monitoring as well as provision of study specific trainings.
An innovator, motivator and delivery-focused.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
* Project Management experience of global multi-center trials including oncology or complex trials experience. Early clinical development experience is strongly preferred.
* The ability to take ownership. You must be able to set goals and achieve them by motivating your team and building strong relationships with a diverse range of both internal and external customers.
* A current knowledge of processes, legislation and demands in clinical studies.
* Fluency English and Finnish is essential.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com