Location: Dalian, Shanghai
At PRA, we don’t make our 15000+ people great. It’s the other way around. As we have grown to a top-5 CRO, we have maintained the feel of a small company, dedicated to collaboration and passion for what we do.
We always have a desire to keep seeking new and better ways to operate. We don’t settle for the same old ways. Our passion for improving patient lives worldwide permeates all that we do. Put simply, we care.
PRA's China Data Management team is steadily expanding and due to recent promotions we are looking to hire a Lead Data Manager.
The global data management team are consistently focussed on identifying and retaining industry leading talent. Using a supportive and engaged management style they will provide a focus for staff development alongside an effective work/life balance. All European applicants are eligible for home-based positions. Key responsibilities in this role include:
* Serving as primary client liaison for Data Management issues
* Tracking: milestones, tasks for assigned projects and overall project budgets
* Interfacing with internal team members across all departments as needed
* Providing study specific, including protocol training, to extended Data Management team members as appropriate
* Attending client kick off and investigator meetings as required
* Ensure QC steps are implemented so quality deliverables are provided
* Identifying and negating study issues early
* Participating in bid defence and bid proposal meetings
* Providing system demonstrations as needed
* Understanding the Data Management technology sales strategy and using the information effectively in Business Development meetings
Detail focused, adaptable and a communicative leader.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
* Degree qualified with demonstrable experience working within a CRO and or pharmaceutical industry
* Proficiency in at least one Clinical Data Management system required
* Experience working in industry standard Clinical Data Management system(s)
* Experience with all steps within the Data Management lifecycle
* Experience as primary representative of Clinical Data Management project team
* Proven history of successful interaction with internal and external clients and an understanding of related functions
* Communication skills and an ability to quickly build relationships
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com