As a top five CRO, we have worked on 100+ marketed drugs across several therapeutic areas and conducted the pivotal or supportive trials that led to FDA and/or international regulatory approval of 45+ such drugs.
PRA Health Sciences Shanghai China is currently looking to hire experienced Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to join our business and fully integrated into one of our (exclusive) strategic global partners, via our Strategic Solutions Division. Our aim in Strategic Solutions Division is to deliver the customized services to our global partners with our customized solutions designed to manage large and mid-size biopharmaceutical companies’ pipeline portfolios more efficiently and with greater flexibility and control. Reporting into a Clinical Operations Manager, you will be responsible for clinical trial activities from site initiation to routine monitoring and close-out of clinical trials. A proven Clinical Research Associate (CRA) with minimum 2 years of independent multi-site monitoring experience is expected.
Working fully outsourced to and based at the offices of our global pharmaceutical client, the Clinical Research Associate (CRA) is ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites throughout the site lifecycle, whilst working in accordance with ICH-GCP guidelines, the study protocol, applicable local and international regulatory requirements and internal Standard Operating Procedures.
• You will be a CRA and will be fully integrated into one sponsor, a top 5 Pharmaceutical company, with a very strong drugs development pipeline.
• You will be working directly with this sponsor, following their SOP’s and protocols and will be fully integrated into their IT systems and study teams.
• You will take ownership of your assigned studies from feasibility to close-out.
• You will be given the opportunity to work on a range of phases and therapeutic areas and will be expected to liaise with multiple internal and external stake holders.
• You will receive managerial guidance and support at all times from both the sponsor, and PRA Health Sciences management team.
• Tertiary qualification; life science, medical, paramedical, pharmaceutical related degree
• Minimum 1 year monitoring experience. Preference is given to candidates with at least 2 years of global trial experience, working for global pharmaceutical company or global CRO
• Demonstrated strong understanding of company’s systems and processes
• Demonstrated proficiency in the monitoring and management of clinical trials
• Team orientated personality with high degree of flexibility
If you want to expand your skills set and take on a new challenging role with the opportunity, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com to initiate a confidential discussion.