PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
The Contracts Associate will work as part of an international team of Lawyers and Contract Professionals responsible for the drafting, negotiating, and processing of agreements with PRA’s clients, vendors, and subcontractors.
The contracting activity supported by this team is fast-paced, diverse and exciting, with short deadlines and quick turnaround times.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Receiving requests for contracts and responding within expected turnaround time
Initiating and following processes for managing contracts under supervision of Legal Counsel
- Tracks and timely records developments using PRA systems on a regular basis towards contract completion
- Managing documents from creation to completion
- Maintaining status reports on all activities
You have an adaptable working style with the ability to establish and reset priorities as the need arise. Risk-aware, you can adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organisation.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
· A Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a legal discipline
· Experience working in contract administration with an understanding of legally binding agreements
· Fluency in written and spoken English
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com