One thing we all have in common is the drive to produce great results for our clients and to advance treatment options available to patients worldwide. We always have a desire to keep seeking new and better ways to operate, to achieve these results. Enter: the Strategic Solutions Division.
Leveraging the advantages of working for a top-5 CRO, whilst simultaneously working fully-dedicated to a leading pharma company, will guarantee that the results you help accomplish in drug development are matched by your own career achievements.
As a Clinical Research Associate you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a science-based company with one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry. This global pharmaceutical client develops breakthrough innovative medicines to improve and extend people’s lives in oncology, general medicine and eye care. Working in this way, you will have the opportunity to build your career in a rewarding customer-focused environment that supports creativity, collaboration and performance.
Working within one of PRA’s client-dedicated programs you will be fully-aligned to one sponsor, performing your role in accordance with their clinical SOP’s, with access to their internal systems and technology platforms.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
• Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out according to sponsor SOP’s.
• Planning and conducting various site visits (feasibility, site selection, interim and close-out) in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
• Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
• Preparing for and attending investigator meetings, coordinating the timely shipment and the subsequent proper storage and accountability of clinical supplies and following-up of drug safety issues.
You are: Quality-focused, ambitious and a relationship-builder.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
• Prior experience of performing independent monitoring visits
• Prior working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements
• Fluent English and Bulgarian
• Education - Bachelors’ or higher degree level, in a scientific subject area
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com