PRA Health Sciences is an award winning CRO.
We are proud to have won Pharma Times 'Clinical Research Company of the Year' in 2017 for the fourth consecutive year. We aren’t winning these awards by chance; PRA is being recognised industry-wide for our dedication to the future of clinical development. Most importantly for you, at PRA we recognise that our success is down to our people.
As an Associate Clinical Data Coordinator you will support and lead the clinical data review activities that contribute to delivery of an analyzable database. Other duties include:
• Ensures trial deliverables are achieved in terms of timeliness and quality
• Reviews clinical and external data for subjects enrolled in clinical research protocols based on edit specifications
• Executes data validation programs and reports to facilitate data review
• Issues clear, accurate, and concise queries to investigational sites
• Reports project and task status to project and functional management and achieves timely project deliverables
• Provides constructive study feedback to peers, lead clinical data coordinator, and functional management.
Tenacious, with a keen eye to detail and ability to prioritise.
In order to be considered you will have a Life Science degree, will be self-motivated, have exceptional inter-personal skills, have the ability to learn new tasks and processes quickly in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com