Commitment to our staff is only surpassed by our commitment to advancing treatment options available to patients. We understand the importance of supporting and investing in our people.
With 20% of our employees promoted last year, we don’t need to tell you that your career will thrive at PRA. We know it. And we can prove it. As we grow, so will you. Come discover your PRA
- Provides Project Oversight and Leadership for Clinical Deliverables:
- Project Resourcing
- Quality – Training & Development
- Project Finance
- Customer Relations (Internal & External)
Proactive, collaborative, innovative.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
* A relevant degree or be a licensed health-care professional
* A thorough knowledge of ICH GCP and an awareness of local and international regulatory authority regulations.
* A considerable amount of experience in clinical research / clinical operations with at least several years’ experience of managing clinical projects, including providing leadership in a multi-country / international setting, ideally in a CRO
* Self-evident experience of leading a clinical team to successful project delivery
* Finance management and forecasting skills
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. At PRA, the benefits just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com