Designs, plans, and executes biostatistical components of clinical trials. Uses sound statistical methodology to conduct studies, prepares the statistical components of protocols, and is responsible for the statistical components of reports.
• Serves as the lead biostatistician on project teams for simple to moderate clinical studies.
• Develops statistical analysis plans and reporting specifications for simple to moderate clinical studies.
• Performs statistical analyses and interprets results from simple to moderate clinical studies.
• Participates in the development and review of CRFs, edit specifications, and critical variable lists.
• Performs lead review of TFLs and derived datasets for clinical studies.
• Contributes to clinical study protocols and clinical study reports.
• Reviews simple to moderate randomization specifications and dummy randomizations.
• Participates in bid defense meetings.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.