We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
PRA is currently recruiting for recent graduates to join our expanding Statistical Programming department based in Swansea. This is an excellent opportunity to begin a career as a Statistical Programmer within a Clinical Research Organisation. After an initial training period you will play a vital role in the success of any clinical trial and through working with other members of the wider project team, you will implement the analysis methods on the collected data in order provide tables, data listings and graphs for the study report.
You will receive an intense 6 week class room based training schedule followed up by a comprehensive on-the-job training program. In this program, you will:
• Learn in a supportive environment with ongoing development and mentoring
• Develop statistical programming skills using SAS®
• Understand pharmaceutical development and clinical trials
You are: Self-motivated, quality driven and keen to learn.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will be:
• A recent graduate in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, IT or Computer Science and have strong numeracy and problem solving skills
• Have exceptional inter-personal skills, and have the ability to learn new tasks and processes quickly in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Tenacious, have high standards of quality with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise and multi task.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com