As a top five CRO, we have worked on 100+ marketed drugs across several therapeutic areas and conducted the pivotal or supportive trials that led to FDA and/or international regulatory approval of 45+ such drugs.
At PRA Health Sciences, providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. From full service clinical development to the pioneering Embedded SolutionsTM model, PRA provides a broad spectrum of solutions that meet the demands of a diverse marketplace.
At PRA, borders do not create boundaries. PRA’s success is dependent upon our ability to attract and retain a talented team of diverse professionals. Our growing workforce is comprised of over 11,000 employees, spanning 13 time zones across six continents and who speak more than 30 languages – yet operate in unison as one worldwide PRA community.
As a Solutions Architect Works individually and within teams to analyze needs, determine requirements, develop applications, and maintain or extend applications to support the information technology of business and operational users at PRA. Software Engineers focus on developing, extending, and integrating solutions using primarily Microsoft, Java, Salesforce.com and Oracle technologies. Software Engineers utilize a system development life cycle methodology and PRA standard operating procedures to deliver high-quality technology solutions to PRA’s clients, departments, and users.
He will also work with software engineering teams to design solutions to meet project needs, create systems architecture specification documents, and work across multiple development teams to ensure standards and best practices. Leading tasks for a team in an Agile environment. Ensure that the technical rigor is in place for the solutions being developed and conduct code reviews. Participate in proof-of-concept and technology evaluations, vet possibilities and make recommendations.
* Develops, implements, and maintains systems that conform to PRA’s information technology principles, architecture, and strategies
* Participates in design sessions and provides input on the software solution.
* Debugs problems with information systems using a variety of analytical skills, techniques, and resources
* Follows directives and standards on programming style and documentation
* Provides training, technical support, and documentation of information systems to peers and end users
* Routinely communicates status (problems encountered, and time remaining to complete) to the team and stakeholders
* Act as a technical lead for one or more projects, providing oversight and guidance on technical issues and design issues and mentor junior team members.
* Act as a liaison between software engineers and architecture.
* Be proactive in software design/architecture, working closely with architects and software engineers to come up with the right solution to the problem.
*Be an active participant and lead code reviews.
What do we Need to Have?
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.